T. J. Cobden-Sanderson (1840 – 1922)
Hammersmith: Doves Press, 1908
This is one of three diminutive books published by Doves Press (the other two being the first chapter of Genesis and the Lord’s Prayer). It was printed in an edition of 262 copies. The Doves Press was founded by T. J. Cobden-Sanderson and Emery Walker in 1900. The Doves Bindery, established by Cobden-Sanderson in 1893, shared premises with William Morris’s Kelmscott Press in its early years.